Welcome to York Stone Paving
Suppliers of reclaimed and quarried stone products through
out the UK and Europe. We provide a supply and advice service to landscape
professionals, designers and architects, local authorities, conservation
We hold an extensive stock of reclaimed stone and produce to your specification
from newly quarried stone.
Our product range and stock includes:
- York stone paving - setts & kerb
- Granite - sets & kerb
- Gritstone - setts & Kerbs
- York stone paving - sawn & rivens
- York stone - coping & pier caps
- York stone - steps, treads and risers
- London Borough of Greenwich - Reclaimed Yorkstone.
- Tower of London - Reclaimed Yorkstone paving
and granite setts.
- Castle Bridge at Warwick - 300m2 of new riven
- Serpentine Gallery, Kensington Gardens -
- Nottingham City - Reclaimed Yorkstone.
- St Katherine‘s Dock, London - Stone.
- Queen Victoria memorial, London - 900m2 of
- Castle Street Beaumaris - New sawn stone.
- Jewel House, Tower of London - Reclaimed Yorkstone
Contracts have also included large and small projects for private
clients both in town and country.